Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Friday, June 03, 2005

.....Dr9gon's got the funk.

...I don't even know where to begin.....


Did you ever get to know someone....think they were so much better than the rest of the crowd...then you see their true side...and you get let down so fast it feels like you just jumped off a cliff?

I'm not talking about Dasha, of course. She's still one of the few things i have in my life that I can count on.

It's the rest....I see my friends...all turning. Friends who I thought were good, honorable people....turning into these....degenerates and whores. Now..I'm not perfect, but I at least stick to my ideals. But...they have been corrupted...the Merovingian is taking my friends from me....turning them over to his side....taking away the parts of them that made them special. They are becoming one with the writhing masses of strung-out puppets that he keeps on strings of sex, drugs, and power.

...And there's nothing I can do about it....

I don't know if it's just me....did I not see these people for what they really were when I met them? Was I so blinded by ideals of peace and friendship that I failed to notice such things? Or have they really changed?......Or is it I that have changed....have I become that which everyone says the Machinists are?....stuff-shirts with no sense of fun?...

....I feel like I'm drowning.....and I cant seem to swim to the surface.....The only thing that keeps me from sinking to the depths....the few remaining friends I have...and Dasha....my light....and the Machines have kept her from me as of late. Too long. The Matrix just doesnt have the same spark without her...I feel lost without her...swimming in the code with no sense of which way is up.....I cant get grounded. I need her....I need friends......I can have neither....and it's killing me...

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, brother. You have friends in camon heights. mercurians.blogspot.com

~Siezer

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://caobjpuo.com/olfi/bjre.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bbejduwh.com/qhcf/jtxb.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://caobjpuo.com/olfi/bjre.html | http://whvaqacg.com/qmck/mqxy.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home