Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Friday, May 27, 2005

Spoiler

I've been trying lately, trying very hard. We havent had much time to ourselves lately, Dasha and I. Between her work with the Machines, and my hardware glitches, we've been lucky to steal a few moments together. The other night, however, I made sure we had a lovely night. Dasha let me cook dinner. I had fun, and it was nice to have Dasha all to myself for a night. It's been too long since we had a romantic evening together, it was very nice. God, I love her so much....

I seemed to have fixed my neuraljack...hopefully it'll hold.

More to come later.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Hi there,
You've got a pretty interesting blog. When you have a minute, you could check out my erotic fantasy site; you may find it interesting too!
Have a good one,
Stephan
Romantic Evening

 

Post a Comment

<< Home