Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Monday, May 09, 2005

Life sucks, and everyone dies.

Well...long time with no update, but I'm back...sorta.

These last few weeks have been very hard...I'm just grateful to have a few friends that stuck by me.

Eunoia is dead...Killed by another redpill, at the behest of ...someone else, not sure who. Jan is dead, killed by someone, I have no idea...at the behest of...someone..maybe? I dont know. I'm not going to talk about it.

I've had to do alot of things I'm not proud of these passed few weeks, notably stealing a ship from my crew. Dont ask.

So, I've switched sides....I work for the Merv now....that hasn't made people very happy..but he offered things that the machine's just couldnt, or wouldnt, give up.

I have awakened a monster....a crewmember...Risette. She is....interesting. A fragment from a scared girl's insanity given the breath of life...and thanks to me, given the Red pill as well. I wonder how this is going to play out.

Needless to say, I havent been making many friends these days. In fact, I'm losing them. I'm grateful for the few that have stayed with me. Amnesty, Candy (who I'm amazed can still even speak to me after what I did), Strict9 and his crew, Becca...There are others, but I'm not in the best frame of mind to remember.

All thoughts as of late drift to Dasha. She is...everything to me. The perfect woman, my ultimate fantasy. I have no idea how I got so lucky as to win her heart, but I am eternally grateful to whatever power intervened in my favor. As I lay here, in her arms, I am ...at peace. I love her...I can actually say that with certainty. It scares me, but only slightly, that I can be this devoted to someone, but it just feels...right. If it werent for her....I never would have made it through these last few weeks.

Sorry if this particular update was a tad fragmented...I'm a little distracted. So if you'll excuse me...

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Nepthys said...

(OOC: Loving the Blog but dr9gon needs to write more! An update a week is like having to wait an whole weekend to see who died on your favorite soap opera, dont kil us Dr9gon - write more tell us! We must know - we must know!!)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger The Little Dragon said...

(OOC: Bah, I've been in a rut, hard to write. Hopefully when work picks up, I'll actually have the mental capacity to write more.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home