Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Friday, May 20, 2005

A Great Night

Here aboard The Executer....It's amazing here. I'm in heaven. This thing has....so much. The archives alone....simply amazing. I'm finding out things I've never dreamed of. It's nearly overwhelming.

But access to the Machine Historical Archives aren't the reason I'm in such a good mood. Dasha and I are finally able to be together, without worrying about her programming getting in the way. I can finally hold her in my arms without worrying about Spybuster, or Agent protocol, or anything like that. Finally, I just get Dasha....and she's the most wonderful thing in the world. I know it's still code....but still...her beauty, her warmth, her smell...I swear, it's absolute heaven. Nothing compares. Nothing. I'm tempted to hand over my ship to Amnesty and never leave. But I know I cant do that. I have a job to do, sacrifices must be made in the name of the greater good. Still...I'll enjoy it while I can. And I'll damn sure come back often.

As an aside....it's truly amazing up here...above the surface. I look down on Zero One and I can actually see beauty there. Mechanical beauty, sure, but one has to admire the precision.....it's like an ant colony. Everything has a purpose, a goal. And they all work tirelessly to fullfil thier purpose. It seems so....peaceful. They dont worry about getting ahead, they are content to do what they were designed to do. I suppose I'm envious, in a way. They know their purpose....each one knows exactly what it's supposed to do, and exactly how to do it. I envy that, in a way. I have chosen a purpose for myself, I just dont know how to attain it, or whether its my correct purpose. I just wish to see everyone, especially Dasha, happy. I guess every dreamer wants world harmony...I dont know why I thik I can actually make a difference. I guess the remote possibility of actually being able to change the world keeps me going. Without that sliver of hope to hold on to....I dont know if I'd be where I am.

Ha, listen to me...I'm in heaven with the woman of my dreams and all I can do is wax philosophical about my place in the universe. I guess having not a care in the world, my mind is having the chance to wander, for once. I just feel so....at peace here. It's like some ancient temple of harmony and self-reflection. Well, it is for a lovestruck geek like me, anyway. But I'm droning on, and probably boring the hell out of you. So I'll go. Maybe I can find something good to eat in the galley. The best part about this ship....NO GOOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home