Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Do it for the Butterflies"

Ok, so a line from an Adam Sandler movie doesn't quite sum it up...I'm feeling odd today, deal with it.

Quick update on recent events. I went back to the Machines...my business with the Merv was short-lived and ultimately pointless. Back with the machines, and all is well. Actually..flying over ZeroOne right now....fascinating city. I'd love to get down there and look around, but some other time.

Right now we're docking with the Executer, Dasha's flagship. I gotta say, I'm nervous as hell about meeting the woman behind the RSI. The best way I can describe it is the feeling you get picking up your date for Prom night. I'm so nervous about making a good impression. I dont want to disappoint her.....I dont know...maybe I worry too much.

Well...time to spruce up. I want to look my best for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home