Rumblings of the Dr9gon

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ripples.

No, not nipples, you friggin' retard. Ripples. Like in a pond.....

Ok, so a few things have happened, and I'm not quite sure how to feel about them.

Jan is getting reinserted...I mean, I'm happy that she's going to be happy, but at the same time it feels like I'm losing a sister....again.

I just hope she remembers some things. It would be nice to be able to talk to her once in a while, she was cool.

Hab finally got back to me. Aparently she's been getting an increased workload aboard her ship, so I feel kinda stupid for thinking she hated me. Granted, she could still hate me, but at least she returned my calls. I found her, and while I'm out and about on the "863" I'm going to stop by and see if I can smooth things over. PLus I wanted to show her the construct I got from Johnny.

I managed to get myself promoted, somehow. First Mate aboard The Words. I have no idea how, but I'm not going to turn it down. Transfering ships now, using the 863 to get from one to the other and run some errands in between. I wonder what it's going to be like being more than just the repairman. I guess I'll find out. All I know thusfar is I'm crewing with Beggar and Shelly...I have no idea who else is aboard the Words. Well....I have to spruce up for my "date" with Hab. Wouldn't want her to see me in these old rags....I've got much newer rags to put on.....Man, I hate the "real".

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous salamander said...

A month old? Well.. Yeah. But wisdom ain't measured by years, right? Right?

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger The Little Dragon said...

Nice try, kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home